My bench is done!
So back in May..(almost a year ago!) I picked up this head & foot board for FREE from a garage sale. It was the last day and they wanted everything to go. I took advantage....
Anyways, wasn't sure what I was going to do with it.
So somewhere on my computer, I have pictures that show Joe cutting up the foot board and screwing it onto the head board....but I can't find them. But you can imagine and see how we did it. We measured about 19 inches in on each side and cut the foot board. We used some Long screws to attach them onto the headboard. We then placed a piece of wood across the front to add support for the arm rests.
Then we went and cut up some boards to lay on top of the support wood for the seat.
Then we had our friends use their nail gun to nail those in place. They also reinforced the seat by placing a vertical board underneath the seat, as you can see in the middle in the picture below.
I also sanded then painted a pretty light aqua blue.
Linking up HERE.