Card Making Party

This past Friday, friends and I decided to do a get-together and make cards for upcoming Mother's and Father's Day. I guess, out of my friends, I have the most experience in making cards for special occasions and gifts. So Christine, the hostess, asked me to make a few cards as layouts for others to follow.


Everyone brought papers, ribbons, buttons...pretty much everything to share and
we made cards for like 3 hours!!


I was a bit exhausted after that...didn't get home till 1 am..something i'm just not used to...i'm still feeling the affects of that night...anyways, so just thought ya'll would want to see the cards.

I've been making cards for over a year now just for presents and stuff. It sprang from my scrapbooking hobby and I really enjoy it. I've taken pictures of the majority of cards i've made...not a lot of pictures of scrapbook pages but I have the rest on my Web Album if you'd like to see what else i've made. The link to that is on the side panel of my blog... you can't miss it!


































4 comments:

maggie said...

Lyssa- I am soooo proud! Your cards are so cute! (you do remember that i am the obsessive-compulsive scrapbooker right?) I am also so glad that you update your blog a lot! I am becoming addicted to this blogging thing!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

I am completely impressed! You do some really awesome things with paper, buttons, and ribbon. I love being crafty and scrapbooking, but I can say that my scrapbooks...will never look at awesome as yours. keep showing us your awesome projects and creations!

Cairen said...

I love how you are the only one who comments on our blog. neither of our family members know how, so they just e-mail us.. I love it!

maggie said...

Lyssa-
I have come to realize that i am the only one that has no life and posts multiple times a day...and I'm okay with it! but i am sure emma has done something adorable in the last couple days that you need to share with everyone! (okay, so i'm sick of looking at my own blog!)
Mags

Pin It button on image hover