My Fabulous Baby Shower!


This is Melissa, Me and Jaime. They are 2 of the 5 hostess...
I know, I had 5. What can I say? People love me! ;)

I have to just start off by saying that I have the awesomest friends down here in SATX!! One of my really good friends, Jaime Blaisdell (the head Hostess), threw me an awesome shower this past Saturday.

She rented out a room at Fuddruckers and got the whole place decorated. I just loved all the little details they did to the room. Another friend, Melissa, made the cutest little diaper cake. Oh I should mention that it was a Diaper shower. So I now have a huge supply in our closet for our next little one.

Here's some shots of my friends. This is me and Hillery. I'm throwing her a baby shower in less than 2 weeks and i'm really excited for her. She's having a girl too!


But I love Fuddruckers and the bacon and cheddar burger I had really hit the spot! We played the diaper poop game...they melted 10 different kinds of candy bars in diapers and we had to guess which ones they were. I missed only 1!! That tells you how familiar I am with candy bars! But 2 others got 100% which is good for them! We also had a " guess the # of diapers in the bin" game. We all had a nice time and I was glad that people showed up! It was a really good turn out and had a blast!

3 comments:

Cairen said...

hey you look so cute, with your pregnant belly! I love it!

maggie said...

I am so glad your friends threw you a shower! what is up with only having one for your first! I'll throw myself one for the next if i have to! Such a good idea to have a diaper shower, since you are stocked up on all the other girl necessities! soooo fun! and you really are a beautiful pregnant woman!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Happy Baby Shower! It looked like you had a great time.

Pin It button on image hover