36 weeks!

Right when you think you can't get any bigger, another week goes by! Well if I wasn't huge before, I am now and will continue to do so until she's born. But it's been an interesting week. The pregnancy has caught up with me and i'm just completely exhausted! All the stress of things I need to get done is gone. I'm now past the point of totally caring about little things. I think hearing the advice, "You need to take care of yourself and take it easy!" finally sank in. So I've just been trying to not stress myself out with little things or big things. I can only do what I can to my best ability. So we shall see how the next couple of weeks go. But I'm exactly due in a month. I'm pretty sure I've got all I need for this little one to come. I see my doctor on Monday so i'm anticipating lots of news, like how big i'm measuring, how big she is, etc.
So i'm just exhausted and can't do a whole lot anymore and poor Joe has been busting his butt studying for the boards, which he takes in 3 weeks. He's feeling overwhelmed too. But I know he will do fine and pass. It'll just be nice when that's all done in a few weeks so he won't have any big worries when the baby comes.
And then there's Emma. She's approaching 2 and she is sure acting like it! She's become the pickiest eater at dinner so that's always a struggle. To keep up from killing ourselves, we've just decided to feed her cereal for dinner since we know she'll eat that. But she's a fireball, full of energy and loves to rough house and play with Mommy and Daddy so she keeps us real busy. We love her to pieces and are excited for her to meet her little sister...and we hope she'll be excited too!

5 comments:

rohen and me said...

wow i cant believe only 4 more weeks? any trips planned for coming to utah once the babe arrives??? i surely hope so!

The Blaisdell Family said...

I know you feel big but you still look awesome Lyssa!! You've got the cutest belly ever. Way to go on finally taking it easy. You need it and derserve it. Keep us posted with your appointments...

rohen and me said...

hey how do you put blogger friends on your page i am dumb at this and dont know how????? help?????

natalie said...

Lyssa,
You look great! I'm so excited for your little one to come and for Emma to finally be a big sister. Good idea to relax. It sounds like you've already got a lot done and deserve a break before #2 comes along!

Elizabeth Johanson said...

Lyssa I am glad you commented. I don't know if I knew that you had a blog. This is too cute. I can't wait for baby Kate to arrive! I am so happy for you!!!

Love Always!
Elizabeth J.

Pin It button on image hover