Pitter Patter of Little Feet

So from the title, it might seem that I had the baby already but no...not quite. As you can see from my checker, I have about 4 weeks to go...yet I look and feel like i'm about to BURST!!
Anyways, the pitter-pattering is still Emma. I found the coolest thing on the trampoline the other day. Emma plays with chalk outside on the porch and it gets all over her, including her feet. I found cute little foot prints on it so I had to take a picture.

Just thought that was pretty cool. Other than that, i'm still just truckin' along with coloring those file folders and trying to get energy cause i'm slowly loosing it. I'm getting really tired these days. Not good since I now feel incredibly busy with too much to do! So in the next few weeks, you'll either hear of my having a baby or a heart attack!

4 comments:

maggie said...

lyss-
oh how they grow up so fast!
I can't believe you'll have TWO in no time!!!!

The Blaisdell Family said...

Well goodness sakes lets hope it is having a baby and not a heartattack!! Girl you are crazy. You're doing too much. You should be relaxing these last couple of weeks before you are FORCED to be busy. The folders will still be there after the baby so don't kill yourself over them.

Cute little Emma feet. Great idea for a picture. Their feet grow so fast and then they turn ugly and aren't kissable any more!!

Jamie Smith said...

What cute little feet! Emma is just cute to begin with. I was telling Paul how Emma sat on Eric like he was her horse and he thought that was really funny. Especially since Eric didn't even do anything about it. Emma's so light he probably didn't even feel her.

Well, I just wanted to comment on your cute picture so you could get excited and have something to read!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

These footprints are priceless...I'm glad that you caught them on the camera.

Pin It button on image hover