4 things about me

Thanks Jill for tagging me on this! I was beginning to think that no one was going to tag me :( tear tear...but anyways, I'm not even going to think about it. I"m just going to write them all down right now as they come to me :)

4 Jobs I've had:
1 .Blimpies
2. Icings by Claires
3. BYU Creamery on Ninth
4. BYU Copy Center in the SWKT building

4 Movies I can watch anytime:
1. Sixteen Candles
2. Practical Magic
3. Napleon Dynamite
4. LOTR movies

4 Places I have lived:
1. Burlington, Ontario in Canada
2. London, England
3. Rexburg, ID
4. San Antonio, TX

4 TV Shows I love:
1. The Office
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Roswell
4. The Bachelor

4 Favorite Foods:
1. Apples
2. Icre Cream
3. Pineapple and Cottage Cheese
4. Potato Rolls

4 Places I'd Rather Be:
1. Oh some Beach, some where....
2. Highland, Utah, especially since my brother is coming home from his mission this week!!
3. In my bed sleeping
4. In a spa, getting the full treatment

4 WEbsites I visit Daily:
1. Gmail
2. Blogs
3. HObby Lobby
4. Craigslist

4 People to Tag:
1. Maggie
2. Cairen
3. Katie
4. Elizabeth J.
(I don't know if you've been previously tagged so if you have, just ignore!)

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover