Welcome home lil' Brother!

 
This is my family! From L to R back: Jenny, who came out for a week after Kate was born and saved me from insanity!!, Michael, who is a Junior in HS, Sister-in-Law Natalie and her son Collin, Jake and daughter Abby, Dad and Mom. L to R Front: Katie holding her son Carter, JC holding Kindra, Katie's daughter.

 
Sister Jenny with Niece Kindra. SO cute!

 
Little Brother's JC & Mike. Mike is 5 years younger but taller!! wha wha wha

My brother is home! After two years serving an LDS mission in Brazil, John-Charles, JC for short, came home! It was such a relief to have him home safe and sound! I sadly missed out on the family festivities in Utah while i'm here in San Antonio but I was able to talk to him on the phone once they got home from the airport. I got these pictures from my sister, Katie, who gladly oblidged to take lots of pics for me. JC and I have always been close since i'm the closest sibling for him. We're about 2 1/2 years apart. We've had some good times growing up and I love him so much! I'll be coming home to Utah at Christmas and i'm so excited for him to see me and my growing family. He's hasn't seen or met any of my kids so it'll be really fun!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Cairen said...

that is fun to see a picture of your family, I can not believe how grown up your brothers are, and your nieces and nephews!
I am glad you get to go home for Christmas, that will be so much fun!

The Blaisdell Family said...

How fun! I bet it's so exciting to have him home, especially if you've been close growing up!! What part of Brazil was he in? Your family looks like family but you all look different at the same time. And you know, Idaho is only a 5 hour drive from UT when you visit family:) I can always come visit my sister and make a pit stop to say hi (hint hint!)

maggie said...

Holy Crap! I haven't seen your brothers for ages! I feel so old!

katie t said...

Yes Lyssa...Billy Madison! Classic....

natalie said...

Isn't it crazy what can happen in two years? I'm glad you'll get to see JC at Christmas. It will be fun for your girls to meet their uncle!

Jill said...

That's so cool that you're going to Utah for Christmas! It'll be so fun to see your brother and introduce him to your beautiful girls.

And I want a Texas shaped waffle maker too! We used them at a hotel we stayed at last year, but hopefully we can find one :)

Pin It button on image hover