My Two Beautiful Girls

 

Yesterday was the 20th which meant Kate is 1 month old and Emma is 23 months old!! It's nice having both of their birthdays on the 20th so I know how old both of them are since they are 22 months apart. Another breakthrough is that I ventured out of the house yesterday and today! I dropped off some stuff at friends and then went to the bank yesterday. Today I finally went to my home away from home, Hobby Lobby! It was so nice! I had to get a file bin for my file folder games and of course some added extras that were on sale :) I'm pretty proud of myself for having the courage to go into a store with 2 kids. Baby steps though. I'm not even trying the grocery store for a while. But this past weekend I took some pics of the kids since it around the 20th. Also my mom back in Utah wanted some single pics of the girls for her walls since my brother is coming home tomorrow? I think? From his mission! I"m so sad I won't be there but it's just nice he's home and safe. So anyways, got some cool pics of the girls and They are so beautiful and wonderful. Emma is warming up to Kate slowly. She always kisses her head and tries to stick the pacifier in her mouth if she's fussy...it's really funny. But then when kate is asleep with the pacifier in her mouth, Emma will come and pull it out..it drives me crazy! But I'm just so happy and blessed with them. And it helps that life is slowly getting back to normal.
 

 

 

Here's Kate trying the Zebra...she wants to be just like Emma :)
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Jazmin said...

wow! you have such cute girls! I like the blurry finish on the pics, very cute! and can't belive Kate is a month old! CRAZY!!

P.S if Jaime Blaisdalle? sees this message, thank you so much for the info on how to make the title!!

going scrapbook tomorrow?
-Jazmin

The Blaisdell Family said...

Wow Kate has changed alot already!! I don't think she likes like Emma any more. Not sure who she looks like. Just beautiful Kate I guess:) Your girls are so pretty. You guys pass on good genes:)

Good job on getting out with 2 kids all by your little self!! That is a HUGE step. It's scary going out like that. You never know what is going to happen or what crazy event will take place with a toddler and new born in tow!!

natalie said...

Wow, one month! Hey good for you for venturing out of the house. That is scary! I love hobby lobby too. Good choice. Much more important than food. :)
Those are very cute pictures. Of course, you have very cute subjects!

Kristen said...

Oh, I love newborns. I don't know why, I love that stage. It is the hardest and you are def the most exhausted but I just love it. Makes me want another one, but not bad enough to do it again anytime soon. So precious.

maggie said...

okay lyss, those are beautiful pics! how did you do the foggy professional look?

Cairen said...

oh, those pictures are so cute! I love that you have two little girls! They are so much fun! That is a bummer that you don't get to be there when your brother gets home, are you guys going to utah for any holidays?

melimba said...

lyssa! you kill me, how come i didn't know that you were a professional photographer? The lighting is perfect, your girls? beautiful...wow! this is me, sUpEr impressed. AND I am so proud of your to venture to Hobby Lobby! :) Way to go, Super Mom!

Jami Black said...

Your girls are so beautiful! And you are looking great! So glad that you are getting out again and I can't wait to hang out soon.

Jamie Smith said...

What did you use to take those amazing pictures of Emma & Kate! I love how it's kind of blurry around the edges! And I agree with Jami - You are looking great! You looked awesome at RS last night!

Chelsea said...

You guys have such a beautiful little family! It's been fun getting to know you. Good job with the pictures they turned out really cute!

Bobbi said...

Your girls really are beautiful, Lyssa!

Jenni said...

Both Mason and I think your two girls are absolutely the cutest! We couldn't help but watch them today in church...So cute!

Pin It button on image hover