Have I got a deal for you!

SO i've been trying to sell my Travel System on Craigslist and I havne't had any interests...which is confusing since, to me, it's the cutest print and it's only 2 years old. It's a great deal. I'm selling the system for $85, plus i'm selling the matching diaper bag. So i'm posting it on this, just incase there are those of you who need one or something..I don' know. I'm getting desperate! Anyways, here's the link to the craigslist post:

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/bab/449548171.html

Any one who is interested, let me know. Anyways, That is all for now...Oh and thanks everyone who gave me all those yummy tidbits of knowledge about the extras for Twilight...it has suppressed my depression for now...:)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I'll ask my friend in Houston who is pregnant with her first kid a girl. I don't know if she has anything yet. I'll let you know!

Pin It button on image hover