Jenny Penny Has Given In!


My sister, Jenny, has finally succumbed to the  blogging world.  It has taken the persistence of both Katie (my other sister) and myself for many months but finally she is here!  Just wanted to give you a proper greetings to this magical, addicting, consuming and could-stay-on-all-night world of the BLOG.  I love you Jenny Penny!  
The picture above is from July, the week following Kate's birth.  She came for a week to help me out.  She was MUCH needed at that time in my life!  You were a life-saver Jenny Jane.  And Emma fell in love with you instantly!  Thank goodness for those many books you read over and over again!  I still owe you $20 for those blueberries!!  I love you...nst nst nst

8 comments:

katie t said...

so laughed out loud....nst nst nst

katie t said...

PS I put a tribute to Jenny on my blog...too funny!

katie t said...

again...BITTER BETTY!!

katie t said...

I also made a change! :)
kiss kiss

Jenni said...

I have that same nick-name! Thats what my dad calls me!

annie and jared said...

hey lyssa!
i have not talked to you or seen you for the longest time! your girls are absolutely adorable, they make me excited to have one. it sounds like you are doing so good.

katie t said...

STOP!!!

Jill said...

I'm impressed that you can get so many people to start blogs. I've been trying with my family forever (well, since I started blogging in June). Anyway, I'm glad you had such a fun Thanksgiving and I can definitely see you as Esme Cullen!

Pin It button on image hover