Kate is 4 Months Old!

I can't believe she's already four months old now. With kids, time just zooms right by. Here are some pictures I took of her today. Here are some things she is doing at 4 months:
Giggling
cooing
turns her head towards me when I talk to her or say her name
turning all around, almost rolling over!
wiggles
reaches and grabs for toys
puts hands and toys in mouth
loves to knaw on things
That's just an overview I guess... I could go on and on...But here's our beautiful girl.




Happy Four Months!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

katie t said...

Kate is so cute and getting so big! I love the language!

The Bachelor did not pick either of them! He is a tool!

The Blaisdell Family said...

She is adorable. I hope she keeps that beautiful smile forever!!

Jenni said...

she has the cutest dimples!!

Jed and Rachel said...

I love those dimples. She always looks so happy.

maggie said...

Hey Lyss!
I have a legal copyright for my designs through the store I work at, I use photoshop to add the copyright to things if I post them for personal things.

Hillery said...

She knows her name? How fun! I can't wait until Sadie does that. Kate is so darling!

maggie said...

lyssa-lyssa-bo-byssa....
how did you put video of Kate on the blog, I've tried putting video I've taken of Eli from my camera, but it never works?

Jamie Smith said...

Cute dimples! Way to go Kate on 4 months!

Pin It button on image hover