Which Twilight Character Am I?


I took the quiz that I found off of Jaime's Blog and I am most like Esme Cullen (pictured above is Mary Louise Parker, who is Stephenie Meyer's pick for Actress)...Now is it "most like" or "most "look" alike" because I wouldn't mind...um oh anyways...it's pretty cool I think.  Here is what they say about me:


You're Esme Cullen - Your maternal instinct to take care of people and be kind draw people towards you. You're compassionate and loving, yet firm when you need to be. You appreciate hard work and value the beautiful results of your dedication to any project. 

As you could tell, I love the Twilight Series and can't wait till the 4th book!

Anyways, anyone interested in the quiz, click here.


6 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

yes, the suspense was killing me! kind of a fun quiz huh?

katie t said...

Just call me Alice Cullen!
he he he I love it!

Elizabeth J. said...

Hey I took that quiz...haha.

I was most like Bella Swan...

I love those books!!!

Anonymous said...

Lyssa! Maybe we should just get married because my new name is Carlisle Cullen...which I'm not that happy about. Jenny

Jazmin said...

Hey, I'm and Esme too!!! maybe it's because we are mommies!!

Heather said...

Sigh... I love these books ;] I'm a Bella

Pin It button on image hover