There goes another one...

nother member of the original "SA girls" has left us. Ok we didn't have a name like that but she's live here longer than most of us here pictured. Jamie Smith and her family moved this past week to a new life and new civilization....(Star Trek anyone?) So we had a "one last bash" party in honor of her. Jami Black and Linsay Jarvis put this all together. They first went out to eat at the Olive Garden, which I wasn't able to attend but luckily the party didn't end there. Afterwards, some of the "night owls" went to Linsay's house to eat Pizookies and play some games...k any of you who hasn't had Pizookies are really missing out...But it was a blast. HEre's the crew:


Back L to R: Jill Monica, Linsay, Ann
Mid L to R: Me, Hillery, Jazmin, Jenni
Front L to R: Jamie, Christine, Jami


Here's some "Cosmopolitan" looking pictures they were taking of us...

Me and Jamie, with Jami laughing at us

Man, why aren't I a model already? :P
Jamie, Christine, and Jami
Jenni, Hillery and Jill
Jamie and mha

Playing PIT, which is the coolest game ever. You've never seen me out of control until I play this game...

After playing "PiT"...get the connection? PIT = arm PIT... I know, we are really silly

Jamie, we'll miss you guys! I hope you find new and fun experiences in Palestine!! I'm glad we had one last hoorah before you left. :)


10 comments:

Tyler and Erin said...

Cute pics. You are adorable in your fashion pics! :-) Looks like you guys really have a blast together! Hey, I got your comment the other day about the newborn template stuff. Ya, I would be interested in it. Anything that is easier and simpler would be well worth it! Thanks!

The Blaisdell Family said...

The more people leave from there, it actually makes me feel better:) ONLY because then I don't feel like I'm missing out on all the fun with all the cool people down there and NO body up here!! J/K, I have good friends here too. That group we had in SA though was the best and can't be beat!! SOMEDAY we will all be together again.

Hillery said...

I wish I wasn't such a sleepy dork and I had to go home early! Even though Jamie is gone, we will persevere and have more fun GNOs! How is Kate after the treacherous shots?

Jill said...

This was such a fun GNO - thanks for posting the pics! Like Hillery, I wish I hadn't left before the Pit started. I love that game!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Hey it looks like you girls had fun with your one last hoorah! I have a few questions for you. In your previous post you mentioned that you had gotten into some bad parenting habits, but that you had decided you were going to quit and start trying some new things. I admit, that I too fall to the TV all too often ( and I only have one baby), but what I am wondering are what some of your new ideas are for getting things done and not using the TV all the time. I would love to hear what you are trying. Thanks.

katie t said...

SEE!!! boo hoo hoo :(

and you are still hot and your @@^&%#^**% are still huge!

katie t said...

i love you..... :)

melimba said...

you girls in the medical center are WAY too crazy! :) pit and pizookies? get outta town!
looks like some good times. good times.

The Kerr Family said...

I like the name "SA Girls"! Why didn't you think of that sooner? We could have had t-shirts made or something.
It's always sad to see people go, but it looks like there's a bunch of newbies there too. GNO is still in great hands.

Jamie Smith said...

So fun!!! I miss you guys!!! There are only like 2 people, if that my age in my new ward about 30 minutes away. So much for bringing a party here! I really was spoiled having so many great friends! I'm glad you were able to come for the "after party". I love it when you get all crazy! Everyone that didn't stay really missed out!

Thanks for the cute card! I love it!

Pin It button on image hover