Because I am in Texas...

I miss all the fun wedding planning with my BFF sister, Jenny :(


(She picked the one closest to her hand :) )
These pictures tell it all.  Here they are ring shopping.  And when I say "they", I mean Jenny, Katie and the soon-to-be Ashley Terry (my brother's fiance).  But it doesn't stop there.  They gone dress shopping, planning showers, having fun "bonding with new in-laws" get-togethers..it's so sad that i'm not there to help and be apart of my family!  But I am excited to see them for 2 weeks in September.  Only scary thing will be flying alone with 2 kids..yikes!
So here's my question, How do you travel alone with 2 kids?  Can any of you give me advice, tips, tricks to have a smooth flight?!  I would love to hear anything?!
Posted by Picasa
Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover