Is this acceptable to you?

So to conclude with the other post about the taggie blanket order, I finally got them posted. But it doesn't have a happy ending. Ok so I got them made, shipped them out and then yesterday morning, got an email from the lady saying "I got your taggie blankets. They are not acceptable and I can't sell them in my store. I want a refund."
Good morning to you too...
She went ahead and made a dispute through Paypal and so what could I do? I hadn't set any clear rules at the beginning regarding returns and such so I had to comply. But she stated in her dispute that the material used was not what she expected. They are pretty but not worth $200. So she's sending them back today and i'll have a huge storage of taggie blankets on hand, I guess. I'll just sell them on my blog shop, but STILL!, a week's worth of effort down the drain because it wasn't what she expected. What did she expect?! The pictures I had posted of the taggie blankets look just like the ones I sent. So I think from this, I am not sure if I even want to deal with wholesale! Drama Drama Drama!!
Anyways, let me know what you think, if they are acceptable or not...












7 comments:

Bekah said...

ok, that would tick me off a little too...
I don't see anything wrong with the blankets at ALL! They are precious and look very well made! I would probably make her pay anyway since it was a "special order" and you DID send her pics beforehand. Can't you explain to paypal and maybe get some justice? I dunno, I get ticked off at rude people like her... Best of luck!

The Blaisdell Family said...

I would be so upset Lyssa! Just because they weren't what she expected, I personally, don't think that gives her the right to just screw the whole thing!

If you listed and described them to the best of your ability, then she, to me, should have to suck it up because she expected something that you never claimed you had. Which isn't your fault, but hers.

I wouldn't have returned her money and disputed it right back in her face! It was a special order!!! Working in wholesale she should understand that! What a bi##@! Sorry, but it's true.

Maybe you could do a giveaway for a couple of them just to get your name out there to sell the rest?

Sorry all this happened Lys!

The Blaisdell Family said...

Check out this link. They are looking for giveaway sponsors:

http://mammaliciousfinds.blogspot.com/2008/07/dukes-birthday-bonanza.html

The Blaisdell Family said...

You know what else, if she's such a picky person, maybe she should have ordered ONE first to see if she wanted a larger order before going ape shiz and ordering $200 worth!

Tyler and Erin said...

ok.. that is ridiculous! What was she thinking? Grrr. I'm mad and I'm not even the one who did all the work. Why was it not acceptable?? Does she realize how much you worked your butt off to go out of your way for her? JERK!!!

Shanda said...

I am so sorry. It is a shame that there are such mean people. The blankets are adorable. Well what goes around comes around...I truly believe that. So she'll end up paying for her rudeness someday. It so sad that you spend all that time. She should at least pay you for that.

Liz said...

Well, i think they are adorable. They would be great for my little NICU babies...

Pin It button on image hover