My sister's bridal shower Invitation


I'm so happy and excited for my sister, Jenny, because she's getting married Sept. 20th, which also happens to be my oldest daughter's birthday and she'll be 3!!  Holy cow the times goes by too fast.   Jenny asked me to make her Bridal shower invitations that her friends were throwing for her.  So of course I wanted to!  So here's what I came up with and I love it.  Seriously, you can't go wrong with Pink and Black!  Let me know what you think!
I've been very busy making these because there is a lot of assembling.  I had to make 35 of them!  But I'm almost done and will be mailing these out :)

7 comments:

Tyler and Erin said...

I seriously love them!! I need to do a scrapbook page with pink and black.

Sharon Caudle said...

These are GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for stopping by the Hallmark Ladybugs blog and for you sweet comment! Thanks for leaving the link to you blog too! HUGS!

DeeDee said...

WOW, I love this...Such a pretty design...you are right with pink and black you can never go wrong!!! THANK YOU for stopping by the Hallmark LadyBug Blog and leaving such NICE comments.....Enjoy your bug!!!!

Jenni said...

I love them! That is so cute. I need that machine you have...

MERRIANNE said...

those are so cute!!!

by the way....♥ I have an award for you over on my blog :)

Rachel said...

Lyssa! It has been too long. Your kids are adorable by the way. I have seen your blog but didn't have one yet to comment. I am so glad you found mine! Ya Lennon is great. It is fun being with him all day. We need to all have a huge get together soon. It would be a blast. Everyone has kids and what not... it is great! Who is Jenny marrying? That is so great! Tell her congrats.

Kendra@My Insanity said...

Very cool!

You remind me of me with all of this creativity coming out in kinds of different projects. Love it!

Pin It button on image hover