Fall pictures in Utah

Update on me:
Yesterday, I had my doctor's appointment. Still a "2" but we set an induction date for Oct. 27th at 8 AM... So he'll be here then or earlier, if he decides. But i'm not betting on it. My body doesn't go into labor on it's own. So I hope it all goes well.
Can I brag for a second?
Emma's total labor/delivery was 6 hours.
Kate's total labor/delivery was 3 1/2 hours.
Boy total labor/delivery? 1 hour? Awesome, i'll take it :)
No I can't assume anything! We'll just see how it goes. But it'd sure be nice, be home in time for lunch ;)
So with a week and half left of having a family of four, i've have become lazy and stay home all day playing with the girls. But I do venture out to the library weekly!

We have done some fun Halloween activities like coloring scary pictures, cutting them out and taping them on the door.
Yesterday, we make Halloween-shaped sugar cookies...with delicious frosting. You can't go wrong there.
And i'm avoiding the scale at all costs...
Oh and today we watched Nightmare Before Christmas. I take pride in hearing my girls sing, "THis is Halloween, THis is Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, Halloween"

Ok so picture time:
Some of these pictures are really old. But I haven't felt the "load pictures on blogger" vibe until now so I gotta get them on now before the baby comes.
The first bit are from UT when I went up for a week for fun. Across and down the street for my house is a garden. Brother Peterson told family to do pick some Cantelope so my brother JC and I took the girls to the corn field. Kate wasn't liking the scarecrow.











Next, we went to Thanksgiving Point's Pumpkin Extravaganza. Here are the cousins Emma, Kate, Abby & Collin.




Now seriously, did they want to start a statewide meltdown of every little girl by having this attraction right next to the entrance?!
Because that's what happened when we attempted to take off anything princess with this girl...
Let's just say she had a breakdown for a good 45 minutes after we left that area.








THey had this really cool trampoline type thing that the kids (meaning Jenny & Aaron as well) played on for like 30 minutes.




Emma wanted to pull the kids, so nice...






And....Kate's done.




And there was a fun tractor ride that went in a small circle 2 times.





2 comments:

melimba said...

good work, lyssa!
i hear ya about posting pictures... you can only do it when you REALLY feel like it (maybe that's why it's taken me SO long!).

Good job on doing so many fun things---even here nearing the end of your pregnancy! I can't believe you'll be induced on the 27th?! THAT IS SO SOON! Mother of three, here you come!

Take good notes and one day I'll learn from you. :)
Keep up the good work, girl!
xoxo
melis

The Blaisdell Family said...

Hey that labor thing is TRUE!
Josh: 26 HOURS
Ryan: 5 1/2 hours
Avery: 3 hours
Camden: 45 minutes

I hope baby boy comes in an hour, that would be so nice for his sweet mama :)

Loved all the new pictures. Can't believe you will soon been a family of 5 though. Didn't you just give birth to Emma like a year ago :)

Pin It button on image hover