Handmade Gift Exchange aftermath.


I finally participated in the Handmade Gift Exchange over at Craftaholics Anonymous.  I have been wanting to for years but the timing was never right.

So I was excited when I got my partner, Karri over at House of Tubers.  I think it was a matchmade in heaven.  Our interests were identical, from crafting, scrapbooking & photography.

So I ended up giving her some adorable earrings:  (photo courtesy of Karri :) )



In the mail, She sent me an adorable necklace and ring.  She even packaged them adorably too.





So glad I did this and look forward to doing it again!  Thanks again Karri!  I am happy to have found a new friend in blogland!

4 comments:

Karri said...

Glad you like!!!!

Dana Fox said...

aw fun!!
xo dana
thewonderforest.com

Screaming Sardine said...

What lovely things! I'll have to sign up next year. :)

Have a great weekend!

Cheers,
Tracy Screaming Sardine

Mandy England said...

So fun! I've done Linda's exchanges before, and it's always so neat to meet a new friend and get a fun package in the mail! :)

Pin It button on image hover