Quilting Goodies

I'm showing off some goodies I snagged at the Utah Shop Hop.  I wish I could have grabbed every kit & sale I saw but funds were very limited so I had to choose things I really loved!
First off was what I got for free for going to every shop and getting my card stamped:
The Cherry Fizz charm square pack by Henry Glass Fabrics

This next picture, I got these yummy fabrics from Village Dry Goods in Brigham City.  These square packs will be used for my girls room.  I'm going to make them each their own quilt for their beds.  They share a room so I wanted them to have matching blankets.  How cute will that be?!  That large fabric will be the backing of the quilts.  I can't wait to have that done but I know that will be quite a feat!!


These were a gift from my mom!  She's awesome.  I even told her no, don't worry about it, but she still got it.  They are quilt sets for the quilts pictured in the pattern.  I can't wait to try these out for each of my girls!


THese are mainly freebies I got from some of the shops, like the card kit & toadstool pin cushion.  The square pack & fat quarter I did buy because I just couldn't help myself.  They will be perfect for earrings for my shop :)

This next box was actually FREE from winning a giveaway from SNAP a month ago.  They were from a quilt show or something so I was SO EXCITED to find out I won some quilting goodies!

There are ribbons, a fat quarter, square charm pack, button embellishments, magazine, craft ideas DVD & heat transfer that I can use with my die cuting maching :)  I was so excited when I opened this package!


So many new things to create with!  I don't know where to start!

1 comment:

Christa said...

I'm drooling over that fabric. I don't have any local quilt shops, so I never get see any of the designer fabrics in person, let alone touch them.

I'd be excited if a package like that arrived in my mailbox, too! Congratulations! :)

I can't wait to see the quilts you make.

Pin It button on image hover