8 Crazy Nights have begun!


Hooters, Hooters, Hooters, Hooters!



So let me just first explain why a group of girls like us went to a place like Hooters. It all goes back a few weeks ago. Most of my best friends in the ward are moving next month and we were all sad about it. We then brewed up an idea of "8 crazy nights." We've made a list of 8 events in the next 2 weeks that we're all doing as a last hooray before like 1/2 our ward moves on to bigger and better things. So our first night of our "8 crazy nights" was going to Hooters. We all wanted to go there to see what all the fuss was about. So it was really fun!


This is Jami, Hillery, Amber and Jamie. Some of my good friends here in SA.



And then Jaime, Me and Jill. Yes, I'm wearing a bib :) Can't be too careful with wings and ranch!!


Some proof that we were in Hooters, SA TX!

And last but certainly not least, our own lil' owlette, Jami, decided to put matters into her own hands and do something about her "problem." So last night, as a rite of passage into Hooters, she used socks to help "build and lift" her confidence. It was the funniest thing I had ever seen! And of course she was glowing, walking into Hooters with a chest like that!
Jami, we love you! We all had a "hooterific" time! ( I had to say that phrase!!)

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jill said...

Yea for Hooters! Thanks for putting these pictures up - I love them!

maggie said...

You make me laugh! Glad to see you still have that old (billy madison) sense of humor!!!!
:)

Cairen said...

That is fun that you get out so much with your friends!
Can't wait to see the other things on your list!
I had the card exchange today and it was a lot of fun, I will have to post pictures of the ones I did...
Have fun with you'r Dad!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

That just makes me laugh out loud! How funny that you guys went there! It looks like you had a blast!

katie said...

How fun and what a good idea! see you guys at least do fun and creative things. i just go to the jazz games! and plays!

Cairen said...

hEY ABOUT THOSE CARDS, YEAH I DID
"DESIGN" THEM.. IT TOOK ME FOREVER!

The Blaisdell Family said...

You are right...it was "hooterific"!! I hope I find such fun and "daring" friends when I move!! Man I love you guys!!!

Pin It button on image hover