Baby Shower for Hillery

Hillery's having a girl! We are so excited for you! I had alot of fun planning this shower for her. She totally deserves it! The theme of the party was a Polka Dot Party! I was pretty proud of how this invitation turned out. I think this is my best creation yet!

I got a ball design cake for the "dot" and yummy "dot" food, like cupcakes and fruit pizza. We also make chocolate-covered pretzel rods with sprinkles. The food was yummy!

We decorated with large circles, it turned out so cute.
We played fun games too, I am a sucker for games.
Hillery and her gifts. She got such cute stuff!

Here's the hostess's and Hillery:
Jaime, Jami, Hillery, Me, & Jamie!
I'm so excited for HIllery! Yeah for babies!

1 comment:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Thank you for this "dot" themed baby shower idea. I linked to your blog through Tip Junkie. I am planning to use this idea in a shower I am throwing for a friend in a few weeks.
I am already stumped on the invitations. What kind of clear-like paper can you print on to go over the polka dot paper? I just got back from the craft store and I have obviously bought the wrong stuff as the ink just smudges right off. Darnit.
Any advise would be much appreciated.
shayleenlunt at gmail dot com
Thanks!
Shayleen

Pin It button on image hover