Pizookie Night!

Well I accidentally skipped one of our 8 crazy nights!! Let me first
explain what we did. We made Pizookies...the proper definition of Pizookie is a large cookie baked in a pie pan until slightly cooked, topped with vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, caramel and whip cream. Serve immediately. Well so that's what we did! It was a week ago on Thursday, May 3rd. I think just having my Dad in town made me forget to post this night. But it was so fun and I had to post it!!We made them all by ourselves and they were divine!! Just absolutely delicious! So we did that and ate them up, yum. Afterwards, it being a Thursday night, watched The Office which was on earlier that night. Hilarious as always!


So we're coming to the close of our "8 Crazy Nights"...which is really sad! I am going to miss my friends so much. I have had the best time with them here. Luckily a special few will still be here to play but i'm losing some great friends here. THank goodness for easy communication like emails and IMs! I"m going to have to make a tribute to them the last Crazy NIght.








Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover