Pizookie Night!

Well I accidentally skipped one of our 8 crazy nights!! Let me first
explain what we did. We made Pizookies...the proper definition of Pizookie is a large cookie baked in a pie pan until slightly cooked, topped with vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, caramel and whip cream. Serve immediately. Well so that's what we did! It was a week ago on Thursday, May 3rd. I think just having my Dad in town made me forget to post this night. But it was so fun and I had to post it!!We made them all by ourselves and they were divine!! Just absolutely delicious! So we did that and ate them up, yum. Afterwards, it being a Thursday night, watched The Office which was on earlier that night. Hilarious as always!


So we're coming to the close of our "8 Crazy Nights"...which is really sad! I am going to miss my friends so much. I have had the best time with them here. Luckily a special few will still be here to play but i'm losing some great friends here. THank goodness for easy communication like emails and IMs! I"m going to have to make a tribute to them the last Crazy NIght.








4 comments:

Cairen said...

Oh that is so fun that you guys made those giant cookie things! I love junk food!
Is Joe out of school yet or almost? Does he get the summer off?

maggie said...

I love Pazookies! Remember when they had them at Fireside Pizza (where we went to dinner for the 9th grade night-dance!) Memories!

maggie said...

oH, and don't you think you're title should say Joe, Lyssa, Emma and 3/4 now?

Cairen said...

Oh that is so cool that Joe is finishing his 2nd year! Wow has that gone by fast? only two more years! half way.. oh thats nice! We have two more years also!
Our pool is heated so it is really nice, but all my friends pools are freezing!
Be careful in the sun while pregnant, I got soooooo sunburnt while pregnant with Meika...
I never know where to respond to your comments... so if you have a better place.. tell me.
Do you like the new name I put on? I am not sure I like it... but I like the movie three men and a baby.

Pin It button on image hover