Christmas Edition of Getting to know ME

Okay, here's what you're supposed to do:

Just copy (not forward) this entire post and paste it into a new posting.  Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then tag this to 5 people.  

I am going to tag: Katie T.,  Jenny T., Michelle R., Maggie T., & Jami B (help you to do some posts!!).  Here is goes:

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper for Christmas gifts. Gift Bags for birthdays (I agreed with Christine)

2. Real tree or artificial? I love the feel and smell of real but they are expensive and messy!  So for now, we do fake ones.

3. When do you put up the tree? Growing up, I think we did Dec. 1...but for me, there isn't really a set tradition yet but I like Dec. 1st too.

4. When do you take the tree down? Probably after New Years...meaning right after.

5. Do you like eggnog? YES I love it!  Especially if you add Ginger Ale or something to it...has anyone tried Eggnog ice cream?!  SO GOOD...the best is BYU creamery eggnog ice cream.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? There's a couple.  When I got an American Girl, Molly..(sorry jenny to bring up sad memories for you...cough cough),  and also when my dad made a gigantic doll house for them.  It covered out whole wall!!(thanks again dad ;))

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, my mom gave me one two years ago and i'll be putting up for the first time this year!  It's a Royal Dalton set..way nice.

8. Hardest person to buy for? Husband, Joe...he doesn't need or want anything!!  I have to really be creative for him.

9. Easiest person to buy for? The kiddies since they don't know what they want.

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A full pink bunny suit my Aunt made for me...oh wait, never mind..that wasn't me..  Anyways, no I don't remember anything specific really.

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? You gotta mail Christmas cards!  That's the fun of it all.  Plus you can't stick an email on your fridge, can you?

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Nightmare Before Christmas.."What's this?  What's this?"

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? As early as possible.  If I find something mid-year that's a great deal and I know who i've giving it to, then I get it...but that's if I remember.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not a Christmas one...maybe a baby gift :)

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My mom's sugar cookies with frosting..it is SOO freaking good.

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? I like clear or white ones.  It gives it a very elegant, structured look which is what my apartment needs! 

17. Favorite Christmas song? All the classic Christmas songs sung by the greats.  Also, I have a Christmas CD called "Maybe this Christmas." it has music groups from today that sing songs that are really good, like Coldplay, Sarah M. and other that I really like.
  
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Deep down, i'd love to not have to travel, especially with kids.  But then again, I have to see family!!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes, thanks to Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer song :) 

20. Angel on the tree top or a star?  Both? 

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We open our 1 family gift on Christmas eve and the rest on Christmas day. 

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The craziness of shopping.   I get a headache just thinking about how crowded places get!  

23. What I love most about Christmas? The joyous gift of giving and receiving.  Traditions and family.  In a nutshell...but there's lots more I could type.

Happy HOlidays!  Merry Christmas, every one!

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover