Poop in a bowl...

After reading other "poop" blogs, I guess I was feeling a bit left out.  I had no "crazy" poop stories to tell.  That was until I found this:
Does someone want to guess what happened here?  No seriously, I want all of you to guess how this came about.  The one closest to the actual story gets it published on my blog :)

On a happier note, I found these wicked awesome boots for Emma at Walmart. (yes, I just said "wicked awesome"...yes I need to get out of the year 2000)   
Now Emma and I have matching boots!!  I figure she's going to need some sort of winter footing for Utah.  And occasionally it gets "cold" down here too so i don't feel that bad getting them :)

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Heather said...

Wow Lyssa, you are so lucky to have your very own poop story :) My guess is she was playing "potty training" with a doll and wanted to show her how its done. This really isn't an original idea...Abby peed in a bucket doing the same thing.

The Shirleys said...

So Emma was playing out side enjoying the beautiful Texas weather and eating her animal crackers. When all of the sudden the call of nature came so strongly she had to do something! She franticly eats as many animal crackers as possible. Now the urge is too strong, she will have to dump the last animal out. Trying to keep in harmony with the nature around her she drops her pants and reliefs herself as naturally as she can. Keeping in mind that her mom doesn't like poop just laying around. She uses her bowl. "Won't Mommy be so proud of me!" she thinks.

natalie said...

Ew. Gross. I don't want to know. haha. Okay I do.
Love the boots. I searched all over for Bryn for some boots and ended up getting some at wal mart too! They were the only store with boots in size 3. Now if I could only find seriously huge size 10 for me.

Your Own Personal Jenny said...

What in the DUMP is that!!!

katie t said...

That is my guess too...That is one of Emma's markings and that it was all to convenient to poop there than to go inside to the bathroom. I did that once when I was 4 and pooped on the Gears driveway. Mom had company over and I did not want to disturb her! I know...I know!

The Blaisdell Family said...

Emma poop is my guess, but I'm more into those darn cute boots!! I tried getting some pink ones for Avery but they didn't have her size!! Bummer, but yeah, way cute boots!!!!

JamieB2003 said...

Those are definitly some Wicked boots! I love them!

Pin It button on image hover