Kater's is Niners (months)


Wow, nine months! She's really developed physically this past month. She has now mastered crawling..finally! It's still a bit rusty but she's getting better at it. She's even started climbing up on stuff, like her crib and even the couch.  I have her 9 month appointment this Tuesday but I am guessing she's around 17 1/2 to 18 lbs.  She loves to babble  and loves to eat solid food now.  She's good at eating finger foods too.  This past month, she's greatly developed her attachment to me.  We'll be hanging out in the living room and i'll walk into the kitchen, leaving her eye sight for just a minute and she'll start screaming!!  Boy, I forgot about this stage...but I seriously can't get mad.  I think it is a bit flattering how much she wants me.  Even when Joe is holding her, she'll whimper at me, wanting me to come get her...ya, we're working on it :)  She loves to giggle and laugh at Emma when she's being silly.  They are both becoming much more interactive with one another so it's fun.  At night, when they are in their room, "trying" to go to sleep, i'll hear Emma saying "PEEEEEESSSS" and then Kate will start hysterically laughing and then Emma will do it again and again and again.  It's so freaking cute.  I love it.  So there you have it for now.   S
he's just growing more and more beautiful!  







10 comments:

Jenni said...

She looks adorable in these pictures!! I love the outfit and the headband!!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

9 months?! Where does the time go? She is adorable.

The Blaisdell Family said...

What a cutie! I can't wait to meet her!

The Shirleys said...

It is amazinghow fast they grow. Kate is so cute! I love her head band. :)

erin said...

Awwww. such cute pictures!

katie t said...

I loooove the outfit! So cute!

Kajsa said...

she is so stinkin cute! her cheeks are to die for!

lisset said...

those dimples are outrageous.
babe town.

goldie said...

She is so cute! Only 17 pounds? Oh man, that means my little guy is a tank! He is 3 months and weighing in at 15 pounds! Oh boy. Kate looks so cute. What an adorable outfit.

Maren said...

I can't believe she is 9 months already...I don't know Michelle. I saw her on your blog and liked her stuff so I added the link. Thought I might get some people to see her stuff!!!!!! When are yall coming down again???

Pin It button on image hover