New Stuff at the Shop!

Just wanted to let y'all know that there is a new set of burp cloths at the Shop. To match the "Tyler" Cutesy Wipee Case, I made this cute little set for your little fire fighter!

We're also getting some new products soon, including Nursing covers, Wall decor for nurseries and more new styles of Cutesy Wipee Cases. We're also going to be re-inventing our blogshop and giving it a new look so stay tuned for that!
Also if any of you have any cute ideas for any more new products for our shop, let me know! We're always looking for new, adorable things to add!

2 comments:

Chronicles Of A Mommy said...

Too stinkin' cute! So glad to hear that you are staying busy with orders - always a good thing! We're doing a giveaway through mollysfavoritethings.com 4/29-5/2. You guys should check her out, sign up for the giveaway and see if she'll spotlight your blogshop! Now I'm going to check out the shop and start my wishlist! ;p)

Tyler and Erin said...

Lyssa-
If I sent you some fabric to match the diaper bag I just made could you make me a cute wipey case to match it. I'm willing to pay you since I don't have a clue how to make it and thought it would be cute to have a coordinating case.

Pin It button on image hover