Twilight and Craft Fair!!

Well I am SO obsessed with the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. LOVE IT. So i'm really excited in a couple of weeks. Both my sister, Katie and BFF Jaime are coming down for the weekend and a Twilight party has been planned :) I am so excited... But wanted to show you the invitation to the party. I was so excited to make this little number. It's seriously my pride and joy!
I won't show you the inside bbecause, well, the party hasn't happened and I don't want strangers showing on since, you know, it's going to be Edwardibly fantastic!!


And yesterday, we had our first Craft Fair!! We headed up to Bulverde, TX to a local carnival an elementary school was having. I think it turned out great and it was a awesome way to spread the word!
Here is our lovely table with the CIMs!!
L to R: Me with Kate, Celeste, Kajsa and Jazmin
Jazmin after her first sale, YA!!
Here's Kate, our model. She's sporting Celeste's hair clip & headband and a pair of "Chubby Legs" baby leg warmers ( which I ended up buying because they are so darn cute!)

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover