Don't pack the sewing machine just quite yet...

So as you know, i've taken a pause to the CIM blogshop.  And after that decision, I thought that would be the last time i'd make taggie blankets and whatnot.  Well just last week, to my great surprise, I received a wholesale order for $200 worth of taggie blankets for a boutique to a lady in Ohio.  I was shocked and excited.  Ii think wholesale is a great thing when you're a mom working from home.  It's nice to just have a certain amount to make and that's it.  So thus begins my crazy week, attempting to make 20 taggie blankets!  And i'm making lots of new designs too so it'll be interesting how it'll work out.  But I just had to tell someone about this.  

4 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

LYSSA!!! Congrats. That is way exciting. Good luck with all that sewing. You will need a GNO when you are done:)

Tyler and Erin said...

Congrats!! That is so great! You'll have to post your new designs when you are done.

Chronicles Of A Mommy said...

Yeah YOU! That is AWESOME news! You should be VERY proud of yourself. Goodluck on your new designs. I can't wait to see them!

Pink Little Ladies said...

That is so awesome! Hopefully it won't stress you out too much! You are really up to some fun things!

Pin It button on image hover