I'm on Tip Junkie!


Holy Cow, is this a dream!?
Well it's not.  I'm on Tip Junkie.  Thanks to my awesome friend Jaime, I am currently featured on Tip Junkie for my custom-made Twilight invitations. 
That's right, i'm a Twilight nerd and make invitations for any Twilight.  I had asked you guys to go vote for your favorites and thank you guys for doing it!


So again, check it out.  Right now, we are featuring a great sale and GIVEAWAY!

Oh and did I mention that I am also featured on the super awesome blog called, Because I was taught to share.  Jaime has started it up and I think it's going to be a great venture for you.  I can't wait to see all the things you do!  So go check that out too.  It's a site that features tips, contests, giveaways and anything that Jaime likes or wants to share!

6 comments:

Maren said...

Hey Lyssa...cute cute cute...how bout gettin me on your friends site??? I have my link on my page...I am just starting it up so its not too great yet..soon will be though!!! Just *BEE* Kidzz

katie t said...

always the creative one!!!

katie t said...

stop now!!!!!

Woods said...

What!?!? You are too amazing! Everytime I look at your blog I find something amazing that you have made. I'm jealous of you! Hope you're doing good. Oh, I was going to tell you there's a really good book called "Potty training in less than a day" I used some of the ideas from that book and they worked wonderfully.

Brittany Slesk said...

Hey Lyssa! It's Brittany (Bean) Slesk, your family is adorable! How do you like living in Texas? How is life, it's been a while! We just had our first baby. Is there anything better than being a mom??? I LOVE it! You guys look like you have a ton of fun! Take care and hopefully I will talk to you soon!

goldie said...

That is so awesome Lyssa! What I would give to have a creative bone in my body. But, congratulations to you!!

Pin It button on image hover