I'm on Tip Junkie!


Holy Cow, is this a dream!?
Well it's not.  I'm on Tip Junkie.  Thanks to my awesome friend Jaime, I am currently featured on Tip Junkie for my custom-made Twilight invitations. 
That's right, i'm a Twilight nerd and make invitations for any Twilight.  I had asked you guys to go vote for your favorites and thank you guys for doing it!


So again, check it out.  Right now, we are featuring a great sale and GIVEAWAY!

Oh and did I mention that I am also featured on the super awesome blog called, Because I was taught to share.  Jaime has started it up and I think it's going to be a great venture for you.  I can't wait to see all the things you do!  So go check that out too.  It's a site that features tips, contests, giveaways and anything that Jaime likes or wants to share!
Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover