8 crazy things...

Crazy 8's8 Things...

8 things I am passionate about:
1. My family
2. Church and my calling
3.Being organized
4. Exercising
5. My invitations
6. Hobbies
7. My friends
8. Documenting Life



8 words of phrases that I use the most
1. Emma!
2. No scratching!
3. Go to Time out
4. Kate, no no
5. Let's go to the potty!
6. Hey Joe...
7. Oh Geez
8. Um...ya...



8 things I want to do before I die
1. Go on a long cruise with just Joe
2. Have peace of mind
3. Get done all the things I plan on doing some day...
4. Get a Hot Bod ;)
5. Own a home
6. Go paint-balling (like the kind in "10 things I hate about you")
7. Own an awesome, huge craft room
8. Go on a mission with Joe



8 things I need right now
1. More time
2. a Break
3. a clean house!
4. a reality check
5. sleep
6. Money would be nice!
7. To know where we're going next year!
8. a date with Joe


8 places I want to visit
1. New Zealand...LOTR!
2. Greece
3. Hawaii
4. Forks...wha wha
5. Roswell, NM
6. Manchester, England
7. Central America
8. Australia



8 favorite restaurants
1. Carino's
2. Cheesecake Factory
3. Red Robin
4. Paesano's
5. Firehouse Subs
6. Casa Rio's!!!
7. Papa Johns
8. Olive Garden


8 TV shows I watch
1. The Office
2. 30Rock
3. Chuck
4. Top Chef
5. My Name is Earl
6. The REal Housewives
7. Super Nanny
8. America's Next Top Model



8th folder, 8th picture:

Um ya, I am in charge of the RS photo directory so I have a folder of pictrues of sisters lol

I tag:
Cairen, Katie, Jenny, Heather F., Courtney, Jami, Elizabeth M., Natalie P,

4 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

That was by far the most entertaining "list" I've read in a long time. And your fave places to eat...we were meant to be friends:)

That picture cracked me. Not because of the lady, but because it was completely random and unexpected. Too funny!!

Kristen said...

Ditto on the New zealand. I've been to Roswell and you aren't missing ANYTHING.

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

this was a neat list! I may give it a try cause I've been seeing it all over blogland!

katie t said...

nice photo!!! do you have something that you need to admit???

jk

so i love your tv show list...so you and so hilarious!

i just did one of these and then i did a 7 list which i tagged you on. so will you kill me if i don't do mine???

...but you still have to do yours...

:)

Pin It button on image hover