What? Private? Heck no!

So if there were some of you who tried to come on my blog in the past few days and got a "Private BLog" page, you were probably surprised...but I thought I gave ample amount of time for people to see the post saying that i'm switching to private. 2 weeks? Anyone not checking my blog in that amount of time should be cut off anyways!

So I gave it a go but have been getting emails, which is fine, to add them to my list so I'll give the slackers some more time. But you've been warned!

Alrighty, onto what i've been upto these weeks.

I went to Time Out for Women last Friday night and Saturday and it was awesome. It was refreshing to be without kids (again) and get inspired by some great artists and speakers. I went up with some friends. Here's the only picture I took. This is Jan and I out to lunch at Lonestar Cafe. It was really good.

Emma is so into purple right now. Purple...so hot right now... So here she is in her purple get up. Also, we lost one of her shoes so I had to get new ones...which ones did she want? yep, the purple ones!

Here are the only pics of the Trunk or Treat this year...such a pain to lose pictures! ANyways, I know some of you (Jazmin) took pics of us with your own camera so if you ahve any of us, let me know or email them to me :) Anyways, Emma was a witch and Kate was a garden fairy. Maybe I should put them in their costumes and take pictures?




So that's that! well, not really. I'm dealing with some Potty Training issues, like always....but that's another post!

13 comments:

Jonny and Suzette Baird said...

What a freaking cutie! I love her little outfit! so cute!

The Blaisdell Family said...

Love Emma's tights. How cute are those?!!

Glad you got to go to TOFW. I was suppose to go this year, but it just wasn't work for the dates so I ended up selling the tickets. Oh well, maybe next year. It's kind of nice to do that once a year. Not only is it a break but it's nice for the spiritual aspect too.

Emma and purple. Too funny. I'm sure Kindra will LOVE that!! Kids and their obsessions!!

Tyler and Erin said...

I love Emma's leggings!!!!! SO cute. Did you make them?

Ali said...

I don't know if I sent you my email to keep my on your blog when you go private but it is aliterry@gmail.com. Have a good day!

Woods said...

I'm one of those retards that forgot to leave my email. It's ashbwoody@yahoo.com I would love to be able to still see your blog. You have such fun posts!!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

add us too...sorry. I really thought I had left a comment.
rasfamily@gmail.com

Sarah C. said...

count us in too! Glad you gave us slackers a second chance! I need to check my blogs more often! Glad to see you are doing well. Your girls are adorable!
sarahlcraig@gmail.com

McArthur Family said...

I can't get over the adorable dimples Emma has! She's gorgeous! So I was wondering if you could add dougyamber@yahoo.com to your permission list instead of mcarthur_amber@yahoo.com because my blogspot is under dougyamber@yahoo.com and it's easier for me to view yours through it...anyway. Did you see what Doug and I were for Halloween? I knew you'd like it...I thought of you.

Christine said...

Purple, it is so hot right now (pinky finger to corner of mouth). Emma is one styling babe. You totally need to dress them up again and take pictures! Unless of course someone else got some good ones. Oh, and I also tagged you on my blog.

Martins said...

Hi, I know i'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but I still want to see your blog. My address is amber_d26@hotmail.com Thanks!

Camie said...

Hey Lyssa, this is Camie (pack) Larsen. I came by your blog (blog stalking ... sorry) and saw that you're going private. I would love to be added. camie.larsen@gmail.com

Marcie said...

marciecharles@gmail.com I'm not sure how I missed the first time around.

Danielle said...

I'd love to be added. daniellewootton@gmail.com

Pin It button on image hover