scrapbook sundays #11


Let's see who linked up last week!

The Happy Scraps made some very adorable and precious LOs.  I love that bracket.

Simply Soares Creating 4 Care has some adorable pendants.  I would love my birthday decorated with this!

Stampin' & Craftin' made some memorable pages of the first few days of her baby girl.  So precious!


Thanks Ladies!  Grab yourself a feature button!

Here's what I did this week:
Saturday, I went to a friend's son's 1st birthday party.  I had these "1's" cut out from my daughter's 1st birthday party so i thought it would be cute to use as a card.  I stapled ribbons and then  used a white gel pen to write a note.  I then tied it to her present.  I thought it was something fun & different!



I'm linking up to THESE parties!




Alrighty, your turn!
Link up anything scrapbooking related!

Please grab a button and add it to your post or blog.
If you have a feature button or link, i'll feature you!


1 comment:

Aim said...

Found your blog through a friend of mine (PurpleFuntastick Creations)... Really have enjoyed browsing through and just linked up to your scrapbook sundays challenge!! :) Thanks for the opportunity to play along...

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Pin It button on image hover