thank you!

I just wanted to write and tell you all a big fat THANK YOU!
I did not make it to the finals but that's okay!

I still feel that I won!
Do you know why?
I was able to make some wonderful new friends from this.
New friends via followers & other bloggers & Mandi herself!
That wouldn't have come if it wasn't for the contest going on right now.

So thank you guys so much for your help and support.
I really feel so giddy and excited when I get a new comment or someone emails me!
I truly am blessed with a wonderful group of ladies who support me and my blog.
My blog wouldn't be a blog without you so thank you again!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Sorry you didn't get through, I just hate that part of competitions! I know the point is that someone wins, but its still poop, anyhoo, I'm glad your taking it on the chin!

Pin It button on image hover