thrifty thursdays #13


Alrighty, it's so hard to pick features from all of your links!!
I am going to try something new...I'll feature the top 3 highest visited links and we'll go from there :)

The highest viewed link was Garden of Eden Goods and her flea market finds-turned necklace


#2, #3 & #4 (all tied for second place!) spot was
I heart my glue gun and her easy cheap roman shades!

and her adorable dining room table REDO!

and then lastly was My Reflections and $15 wash stand!


Thanks ladies for linking up and playing along! 
I love your style!
Grab yourself a button :)


This week has gone by fast and I have been busy from what i'm used to.  Having 3 small kids not in school yet, we usually don't have too much going on.  However, my eldest graduated from Preschool.  So there has been lots of parties, get-togethers and a graduation.
So that has pre-occupied my mind.  And let me tell you, I didn't think this would affect me as much as it has.  My little girl is getting so big!  I'm having one of those "I can't believe how fast her life has gone by!" moments.  But seriously, who is this huge girl going to Kindergarden next year?!  
Do you guys want to see a picture?  I know you do ;)

haa haa  and this is what my husband and son were doing during part of it...boys!
 Congrats honey!  We are so proud of you :)



Now the fun part!
Link up any thrifty finds, redos, antiques, or just anything thrifty!

RULES:
Please grab a button and add it to the post or blog so that others can follow along too!
Link specific posts and not the main blog :)
I'll pick a few to feature who have a button or link back next week!



6 comments:

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

Aah, she looks so cute!

Michelle said...

I love the pictures of your family. Your little "big" girl is SO very adorable. Thank you for show casing my blog! You are the best host!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your big girl.
Hang tough mom, she'll be around a few more years before college.

Debbie Baker Burns said...

So cute! And your "two" boys look like they're having a good time. Enjoy these days, they do go by too fast! Debbie thriftygirlvintage.blogspot.com

Blue Creek Home said...

Look at your big girl's dimples!! What a cutie and the boy's...well they will be boys!!!
Rhonda

Stacey B said...

$15 for that wash stand?! That is AMAZING!!!

Pin It button on image hover