Friday, May 20, 2011

Side table redo.

**LIttle reminder that voting for the free SNAP ticket opens the 21st, tonight at midnight!!**
Please help me get to SNAP!!  Can I bribe you from something from my shop? ;);)
And a big thanks to all you readers & followers.  You guys are super.  

aannnyywaaaayyysss...look what I did!

Remember this little guy I got for $5?  Well he needed a facelift.  So we sanded down the rough spots and wiped it down.

Next came the painting.  Originally, I used 1 can of "Sweet Cream" by Krylon.  But it wasn't enough.  So I went to the store for more and they didn't sell that color :(
So I grabbed "Warm Yellow" from Rustoleum and used that as the second coat.  I really like how it turned out.  I am very loyal to Krylon but I really liked the color of Warm Yellow too.

So now it sits in the corner where my white shelf thing used to be, which is now up in my craft room.  I love how the yellow really brightens the room,




There you have it folks.  The yellow goes perfect with the color of the walls too.  Definitely a keeper!

Linking up HERE :)
Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover