tidy-up tuesdays.

Before I begin, Voting is still going on over at Vintage Revivals!!  Please take a second to go over HERE and vote for me!! #10 #10 #10!!

So with all these yard sales happening, my basement is starting to look like it's own thrift store.  Now I wish today, I wish I could show you it all cleaned and organized, but no.
I wish I had that kind of time!
Instead, I'm rearing 3 little ones and helping my husband with starting a dental practice.  Life can be stressful.

So I ask you, with a sincere heart, how do you do?
How do you juggle family life with work?
Take care of kids and do a blog?
I am amazed at those bloggers who have more than 3 kids and upkeep a high-traffic blog.
I am trying to find that sort of time.
But it's hard and I personally want my family to win this battle, not the computer. My kids are only young for so long.
And I know that I need serious work with my time management skills and to stick with them!

Ok, so I would love your tips and tricks on organizing, especially with time.
I know i've written time management on here already but things don't stick very long for me.  I am always onto the next thing.  

But don't worry, this blog isn't going anywhere!
This post might seem like i'm stuggling but i'm not.  I'm doing fine.  But I would love to do more with it if time allows :)

So here's my tip for you today:
List-making.

Do you know how to do it?
It seems simple.  But just to be sure, grab a pen and paper and make a list of those things you want to accomplish today.
It can be anything, big or small.
After you make your list, go through and number the items.  1 being most important and then go from there.  Then tackle #1 and only  focus on that one until it's done.
Once it's done, you can move to #2.  

I am a total list-maker and this helps me prioritize and take care of the important stuff first!

Give it a try!  Even if you only get through 2-3 items on the list, you took care of the most important ones so you won't be stressed at the end of the day :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so pumped that I found your blog!! Love every one of your creations....I totally want to be crafty....but my hands are my enemies in that kind of situation. So..yeah. I am super inspired by your blog though....especially the Tidy Up Tuesday idea...because I constantly feel cluttered. I sound like a hot mess don't I?
Anyway....I am a new follower...gladly.
http://southernfriedgreenmom.blogspot.com/

Gretchen said...

If you find the magic answer PLEASE do share!!!

My blog and Etsy site are the main income for our little family, as I have to stay home to care for my special needs son (I can't make in wages what nursing stafe charges to stay with him while I work!). And while I am compleltly blessed that I have this option, I find myself running our of time ALL THE TIME!!!

Making a list is the ONLY way I can get things done, other wise I bounce too much, but usually the list is medical related things 1st, appointments for the kids second, schoolwork 3rd, work on client orders fourth, food prep fifth, and business building last.... needless to say I almost NEVER make it through the whole list...

Praying you find your balance and peace within the balance that works for you :)

Pin It button on image hover