tidy-up tuesdays.

Before I begin, Voting is still going on over at Vintage Revivals!!  Please take a second to go over HERE and vote for me!! #10 #10 #10!!

So with all these yard sales happening, my basement is starting to look like it's own thrift store.  Now I wish today, I wish I could show you it all cleaned and organized, but no.
I wish I had that kind of time!
Instead, I'm rearing 3 little ones and helping my husband with starting a dental practice.  Life can be stressful.

So I ask you, with a sincere heart, how do you do?
How do you juggle family life with work?
Take care of kids and do a blog?
I am amazed at those bloggers who have more than 3 kids and upkeep a high-traffic blog.
I am trying to find that sort of time.
But it's hard and I personally want my family to win this battle, not the computer. My kids are only young for so long.
And I know that I need serious work with my time management skills and to stick with them!

Ok, so I would love your tips and tricks on organizing, especially with time.
I know i've written time management on here already but things don't stick very long for me.  I am always onto the next thing.  

But don't worry, this blog isn't going anywhere!
This post might seem like i'm stuggling but i'm not.  I'm doing fine.  But I would love to do more with it if time allows :)

So here's my tip for you today:
List-making.

Do you know how to do it?
It seems simple.  But just to be sure, grab a pen and paper and make a list of those things you want to accomplish today.
It can be anything, big or small.
After you make your list, go through and number the items.  1 being most important and then go from there.  Then tackle #1 and only  focus on that one until it's done.
Once it's done, you can move to #2.  

I am a total list-maker and this helps me prioritize and take care of the important stuff first!

Give it a try!  Even if you only get through 2-3 items on the list, you took care of the most important ones so you won't be stressed at the end of the day :)

Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover