February Craft Night


So I was able to get some pictures of our craft night from Tilane, which thank you, thank you.  It was last night and we made Diaper Wipee Cases.  Have to thank Jazmin for opening her home to all us crazy girls and showing use how to make them (caution, they can be dangerous: refer to prior post...)  It was a great turn out!  I'm glad ya'll could make it.  And there were some really cute ones made.  Next month, Jenni will show us how to make the cutest baby headband bows ever!! Can't wait!  Here are pictures from the night.

Christine, Jill & Jami...the scrapbooking outcasts ;)
Hillery's cow?, dalmation?, leopard? wipee case, way cute :)
Courtney and Chelsea (who is due any day now!)
Katie, Tilane, Me looking really confused & Courtney
And here are some of the finished products!  There were tons of cute ones!  Good job guys!

9 comments:

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

These are so cute! I am sure yours isn't as bad as you think. You are so creative!

Jill said...

Thanks so much for posting these pictures! I hope your hand heals quickly - crafting definitely can be dangerous!

Kristen said...

Those are so cute. I am going to need to learn how to do those sometime!

natalie said...

I saw some of those at a craft fair once. They were for sale for $12! They would make a cute gift for a new mom.

Tyler and Erin said...

Those are so cute. I wish I lived in TX so I could join your cute craft group. How fun is that to learn new cute stuff. I'm jealous. I'm sure yours was darling too!

Linsay Jarvis said...

that was so fun and they turned out so darling, thanks for always keeping us doing fun and creative things!

Jonny and Suzette Baird said...

so fun! I wish I was there doing crafts with a bunch of girls....I am so jealous!

annie and jared said...

those are way cute-- do you think you could just do the hard work for me and mail me one? i am not much of a crafter! looks like dangerous work though! ha ha

The Shirleys said...

What was the name of your craft blog? I want to check it out!

Pin It button on image hover