ADORABLE APRONS!





Ok first let me say that I DID NOT make these.
My friend, Michelle, owns an online store called Epicurean Style.  She designs and makes these adorable aprons.  So I wanted to do a shout out to her and her wonderful aprons, and hopefully this will help spread the word for her too.  And talk about a great Mother's Day gift!
Check out her site at www.epicureanstyle.com.

Recently, Michelle discovered that someone has taken her design for apron-making and sold them as their own...and even worse is that Michelle had sold her one of her aprons a few months ago..so you can figure out what this person did.  It makes me so upset!  My friends and I have experienced similar things and it's so disappointing what people do these days...talk about lack of honesty!  Anyways, had to vent and help out my friend, spread the word.  

1 comment:

McArthur Family said...

soooooo cute! Love it!

Amber

Pin It button on image hover