Epicurean Style Aprons







Ok first let me say that I DID NOT make these.
My friend, Michelle, owns an online store called Epicurean Style.  She designs and makes these adorable aprons.  So I wanted to do a shout out to her and her wonderful aprons, and hopefully this will help spread the word for her too.  And talk about a great Mother's Day gift!
Check out her site at www.epicureanstyle.com.

Recently, Michelle discovered that someone has taken her design for apron-making and sold them as their own...and even worse is that Michelle had sold her one of her aprons a few months ago..so you can figure out what this person did.  It makes me so upset!  My friends and I have experienced similar things and it's so disappointing what people do these days...talk about lack of honesty!  Anyways, had to vent and help out my friend, spread the word.

1 comment:

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

First thank you for the plug and the great blog post! I really appreciate it. It is really frusterating situation, but I think it will all turn out alright. I am sorry thatyou guys have also had similiar situations with your stuff.

Secondly, it looks like you had such a great weekend! YOu guys did everything. It looks like you have made such great friends while you have been down at Dental School and what an awesome sister to fly down and be with you. Do you guys have any plans on where you will go after Dental School?

Thanks again for your support...it is more than I can ask for!!! You are Awesome!

Pin It button on image hover