Kate is the WINNER!


Thank you to everyone who helped us out and voted.  Thanks to all of your hard work, Kate was crowned the "Cutest Sassy Baby" this evening, 6 pm MST.  We were so excited to find this out!  I had no idea it had ended.  I was minding my own business and checking votes when I stumbled upon the final votes.  Kate won with 924 votes, the next contender had 862 votes...so I think that's a pretty good lead! (secret shout out to my brother JC...love you!!) 
Even though it was a tiny baby boutique contest, this is so exciting!!  I know Kate is going crazy about the win :)  I'll let you know what I buy with my winnings!
Love you all :)

3 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

YIPPY!! YIPPY!! YIPPY!! I knew that darn cute face could win. Congrats. I'm excited to see what you use your gift card on!! Give that beautiful babe a congrats kiss on those adorable cheeks for me!!!!

Jed and Rachel said...

Congrats to Kate for WINNING!!! She slobbered the competition!

Reply to you from my house post:
Yeah, we are buliding out at Alamo Ranch (1604 and Culebra). It's really nice out there and not to crowded yet. Plus there's going to be a Super Target and an Olive Garden!


We're excited, but still sad we're away from everyone that we were getting to know in the old ward.

Woods said...

I knew she would win! She's a doll! I can't get enough of those dimples! She looks a lot like you to me. CUTE!!

Pin It button on image hover