The Contest...continued...

So I just had to add this in on here because it's both hilarious and disappointing to what some moms will do.  
So the website that the contest is on for Kate has been kind of shifty today because they have been doing some site work.  So trying to vote for Kate again for the day hasn't happened yet.  It still isn't allowing me.  But I guess for some parent's out there, it is still allowing them to vote multiple times...and when I say multiple times, i mean hundreds!  
If you go on to the site and see results from the voting, one particular contestant has like 234 votes in only the first day!  The reason I found this out is I had emailed the lady in charge of the votes, asking if it not allowing me to vote was normal.  She responded back saying that they are fixing some problems because some people were voting more than once a day, like one mom voted for her baby 150+ times just this morning!
Talk about determined to get their kid a $25 gift certificate!  lol so it's funny to me how much people will go to have their kids win..but it's just disappointing to what costs they will go to do that.  Anyways, i'll let you know what happens next  :)

6 comments:

Cairen said...

Hey I haven't talked to you in a while. How are things going? I voted for Kate the day you sent out the e-mail... so GO KATE! I love her bow she is wearing in that picture, so cute!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

I voted for cute Kate! She should most definitely win...by far the cutest one in the contest!

Jamie Smith said...

Wow, I haven't checked blogs in awhile! I love all the updates! I can't believe someone stole the cute apron ideas! I can't believe those non-creative people!

And Kate is so adorable! I've been voting for her! She is by far the CUTEST baby in the contest! The only way the others could win is if they have an obsessive cheating mommy!!!

I can't believe you found the dogs you wanted. That's crazy you found them on e-bay! You truly can find Anything and everything on Ebay!

And of course I love the twilight pictures! Fun times! It's fun to see everyones version of all the fun and the different pictures people took!

Thanks again for the shower! You are awesome for all you did and for our donation cans! I love my little can, especially all the money in it!

annie and jared said...

that is stupid that people like that can vote that many times, it should just let you vote once that way kate would for SURE win!

Tyler and Erin said...

How stupid can people be. I've always hated baby contests because of that very reason...some parents just go CRAZY if there kid doesn't win. Peyton one a contest a while back and parents were freaking out because their kid didn't win. I had just put her in it for fun not expecting anything but some people go way overboard. Don't worry though....Kate is so much cuter then that other kid!

Heather Lee said...

I hope Kate wins! I'll give her a little vote. I too hope you don't dissapoint...I'm literally obsessed with trying to find the original formula...I even went so far as to write Johnson and Johnson's...all they did was send me back some $1 off coupons in the mail for their disgusting "New and Improved" trash. I don't know why they changed the scent...such a shame really.

Pin It button on image hover