no-picture post

here i sit, another night, at the computer.
This is how i unwind.  
Yet the house doesn't like it when I do that because it feels neglected.
cry me a river, house.

I'm at a weird place right now.
I am very humbled and blessed right now in my life.  I can say with all confidence that I KNOW God is aware of me and my little family.  He is aware of my troubles and problems we face.  He wants me to be happy.  It's a constant battle to do what's right.  But it's a battle worth fighting for.  To see the blessings come into my life makes me feel happy and inadequate because I know I will never be able to repay Him.
He LOVES me unconditionally.
But life is still hard at times.  Which sucks really bad.
I wish it could all just blow away!

As far as our future?

sigh.

Could it take any longer?  
Seriously.

We have some plans in the works but things are moving at a snails pace.
And we are bound by contract to not speak of specifics or else.....death?  slap on the wrist?  I don't know the penalty.  But it must be something serious, right?

Anyways, so I am not complaining too much here.
We are truly blessed with a home, job, friends, food..etc...
but i long for something permanent.  
Where I can DIG deep and settle down and start working on my home.
I know it'll come soon enough but i am only human.  
I want mmmmmoooorrrreee!
(thank you Ariel)

Anyways, I would and do have pictures to post...like Emma's princess tea party...but I am on Joe's computer because Luke broke my power cord for my computer.  So I am hoping tomorrow, that'll come.

but on a side note, we went to Dentistry for Kids today for the girls and Emma did SO GOOD.  I was amazed.  You know me and Emma.  I have always been worried that she'll be stubborn and freak out...NOPE.  She befriended the assistant and did everything she told her to do.  Plus they had Beauty and the Beast playing on their TVs that they could watch lying down in the chairs...like the tv's were suspended from the ceiling.  super sweet.
Kate, on the other hand, would not have it AT ALL.  I had to hold her arms down just so the dentist could just look in  her mouth.  Poor girl,  traumatized.

I've always been worried about Emma with new things and she amazed me today.
I've always been NOT worried about Kate with new things and she shocked me today.

huh. weird.


3 comments:

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

I know the feeling of limbo and it's no fun. But...when things finally start happening "for real" you will be wishing you just had a few more months, weeks, seconds. Isn't that a pain how that works? We also go to the Pediatric Dentistry in Pasco. I was so impressed with the Dr. and his cute little assistants. they put the kids at ease, and the movie on the ceiling, genius not to mention the fn play are for big and little kids. I had such a fun time talking to you the one time... You know the yard sale were I talked your ear off for at least an hour. Anyhow we should hang sometime. I know we moved but we are just a hop skip and a 15 min drive away so let me know. Oh BTW love your craft blog haven’t got the guts up to comment but dying to see your headboard when it's done. -Niki

The Blaisdell Family said...

My little Lyssa, I feel for you. BUT I appreciate you finding humor in it all. This post made me sympathize but also put a smile on my face with the way you worded things. Oh how I miss spending time with you :(

Kate and Ryan sound a lot a like. Ryan FLOORED me at kindergarten registration. Okay he didn't floor me, he embarrassed the hell out of me!! It was SO unlike him to be that way in a new situation. Talk about traumatized (as in myself!!) I hate when kids do stuff like that. Glad Emma was so brave though!!

Soon, soon, soon, things will start happening and then it will be like a tornado of events! Miss you!

Jazmin said...

I totally get where you are coming from! We are in a similar boat..We have a house, and perma stay but no MONEY! which sucks bad too. I like this post very much! I hope things start working out and you can find a place soon!

Jazmin

P.S
I like the Ariel part, it made me giggle.

Pin It button on image hover