{trunk} or treat 2010 edition

we had our ward Trunk or Treat on Friday night.
It was quite a treat.
The kids had so much fun. 
Emma was so excited that she ran off infront of me and got lost.
luckily, we have some nice families who herded her back to our fold.
Emma went as Belle, Kate went at Ariel in Ariel 2 because she wears a purple dress....OCD anyone?
Luke went as an elephant. 
I didn't know elephants were that cute.




 Oh ya, and i went as a doctor.  I got this idea from Jazmin on facebook last minute!




 i think these girls actually fell asleep at like 10. 
They were just too excited from the night!
 counting candy and seeing what you get is always the best part!!

8 comments:

katie t said...

luke. luke. luke.

you know that i am becoming biased! i love the 2 girls buuuut the elephant? oh my h!

Tyler and Erin said...

Cutest elephant ever!! That is such a cute costume! LOVE it! Love the princesses too.

Amanda and Chase England said...

I love Belle's costume! I think it brings back childhood memories. . . she was my favorite disney princess. The other two were adorable as well!

Charly said...

ADORABLE ELEPHANT!!!

Abby said...

The girls look adorable and I want to squeeze that sweet little juicy-faced elephant! I can't believe he's a year old! And you are looking teeny! Hope you are ladjusting well and liking your ward, etc!

The Blackburn Buzz said...

Great costumes - looks like fun was had by all.

Thanks for the sweet comment! :)

Anne

Courtney said...

Fun fun stuff! Best looking elephant I've ever seen. I wish my kids smiled for the camera like yours. Luke always has the biggest best smiles. The girls are adorable, that's funny that kate was so specific about her outfit. Such a girl!

The Shirleys said...

Cute costumes. I think Luke as an elephant is my favorite! Too cute.

Pin It button on image hover