Shutterfly Galore

Since I was actually able to take family pictures this year, I have been looking around for some Christmas Cards to send out!
And then imagine my delight when I heard the news about Shutterfly's Holiday Card Promotion!
They are giving away 50 free HOliday cards to bloggers...
which means you too can get 50 free Holiday cards this year :)

I can't list all the many ones that I love.  But here are a few:


I have to say that this one might be my favorite though.  I love the contrast!

Do you need Christmas Cards this year?
Planning a birthday Party?
How about giving a Calender for Christmas?

Shutterfly has pretty much everything for you needs.  I suggest  you go check them out now.
And for you bloggers out there that want in on this promotion,

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover