So here's what I got so far....

Seriously, you guys are amazing and thank you so much for giving me awesome ideas...
So here's what I got so far...


Now all these are courtesy of Target, except Luke's sweater...TJ Maxx :)

Joe's pretty much self-explainatory.  I chose the top sweater because the colors were closer to the rest of the purples in our outfits.  The other sweater's colors were not true to it's picture.  It was more of a wine color. It didn't go at all.  Oh well, eh?

Emma will be sporing the grey sweater dress with fun grey tights with diamonds and hearts and black ruffle boots.  And a black headband

Kate will wear that adorable purple cardigan, purple plaid skirt, sparkly black tights and grey flats.
Luke will sport the diamond grey sweater, over a long sleeve grey collared shirt with grey corduroy pants, with black boots.  And a black headband.

Me?
Purple Cardigan, black ruffly shirt, and grey pencil skirt...which one though?
With those adorable ruffle heels.  I will sport some bling and a headband of some sort. 
So should I wear tights?  Black tights?  Grey tights?
 What do you think?!

Seriously all your comments helped me so much in getting a vision for these pictures.
I can't wait to show you the final result!

5 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

I love it! I wish I could join in these pictures! Where are you buying them from?

I would go with the skirt on the left. The one w/o the trim. Because those lines are going to draw eyes right to your legs/hips...and if they are off center at all it'll make you crazy to look at!

The Blaisdell Family said...

I like the skirt on the left.

And those shoes are kick-a@#!!! LOVE THEM!! Wish I could wear them, but with my stupid feet problems....I would end up in the ER!

I think tights would look to "thick", if that makes sense?? I think if anything a black nylon would look good, something sheer.

However, Emma's tights are SO cute!!

And one thing for sure....you are gonna look smoke'n in that outfit Lyssa!

Lyssa said...

Oops! All these are coutesy of Target, except Luke's sweater, TJ Maxx!

Heather Lee said...

Ok I'm thinking skirt on the left as well. I'm torn about tights. I think they'd complete the look ESP since the other girls are wearing them...I have a cream lacey pair that would look awesome...I'm not sure I'd go with black or grey though. Maybe a nude fishnet? Sounds sick I know but I have a pair I think you need. If only we were neighbors and we cld borrow clothes like in high school...

Nic said...

I agree I would choose the skirt on the left it works better with everyone elses outfits!! :)

Pin It button on image hover