Thankful Thursdays Linky Party



I want to jump on board and do a linky party. I hope that is stays around each week and people participate. But I thought it was always fun to see what everyone is doing!

So i'll be starting Thankful Thursdays. You can link up ANYTHING you are thankful for.
Whether it's a project you finished up, a recipe you made or your wonderful family...
I want it all!

I am thankful for my family, friends and strangers who have helped to be a better person.
 I am thankful for this country.
 I am thankful for the Love of Christ, and the Atonement.
 I am thankful for those who are fighting for our freedom.
 So come join the Thankful Thursdays Linky Party!
 Please No Shops or GIveaways!
 Would love for you to add a button to your listings post, so other people can find us. It's right on the side, right on top!

1 comment:

Sassy Sites! said...

I featured you over at Sassy Sites, trash to treasure Tuesday! Come by and check it out and don't forget to grab a featured button!! :)

Pin It button on image hover