Which one should I pick?!

i've been browsing around online, looking for great prices on baby slings. I want one sooo bad!! I've checked ebay but so uncertain of the non-brand slings and the name brand slings end up being the same price or more so i've just been checking out www.hotslings.com, www.goo-ga.com and www.lucky-baby.com. They all seem the same. I do like how Peanut Shells look, which are found at goo-ga.com. But they are much more. So i've been looking into Lucky-baby.com and they have some cute slings and are a bit cheaper and some cute ones on sale. So my favor for all you, tell me which sling you like the best. Here are the nominees:

This is #1




This is #2




This is #3




So tell me your vote. I really want to you know opinion. I'd like use this and I keep trying to pretend like if I have a boy later, I can use it too...but maybe by then I can buy another one...so let me know...and on a different note...

Now i'll post the latest update on what happened at the doctors today. Everything looks great. I'm actually `1 1/2 cm dialated and 50% effaced! Joe and I had a bet going on what i'd be. He thought I'd be at a zero, no progression. I was hoping for some sort of opening...So I was really excited about that. And last night, for like 2 hours, i was awaken to some contractions...not fun. Especially when my mind goes off on what I needed to do, who I needed to call, what I needed to pack etc etc. LUckily it didn't progress and they stopped but I was going crazy inside my mind if it was happeneing!
So my doctor said that with those numbers, it should be happening pretty soon. When she said that, I was sooo excited. I didn't think i'd be this excited with it being my second. Yet Joe has taken the BOards!! Ya!! So we don't have to worry about that and he starts school on the 23rd...so now I guess the sooner the better. So we shall see what happens...But Joe feels pretty confident about the boards and we're both just relieved that it's over with. Now we get to do fun stuff around the house, like deep clean the bathrooms...it's been awhile! And rearrange Emma's room cause she's now getting into her drawers from her crib..etc...so hopefully we can get lots done before she (#2) decides to come. So that's my exciting news....

9 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

I like pattern number 2...way cute and can go with boy or girl I think. I bought a Maya Wrap. I still need to figure it out though. Avery is too stiff and impatient to use it. That is exciting about your dr. appt. You should do a poll on your blog about guessing what day you will come!! Fun, Fun. Have fun cleaning the bathrooms...joe!!
Hahahah!

Anonymous said...

#2 is the winner for me too. How cool if you had your baby born on the 4th of July.

Heather said...

Hi Lyssa! I like #2 or #3. My theory with slings is that its your accessory, not your baby's, so have fun! Sometime pouch slings are hard to get the right fit, so know what the return policy of the company is, and check out their customer service.

http://thebabywearer.com/ is a great resource for baby wearing (and they have product reviews as well)

Exciting decisions! Good luck!

Heather said...

sorry about the second post. this is for you and Jaime: There's a DVD called Tummy to Tummy that shows different wraps and carries. You can get it in many online shops

Jamie Smith said...

I'm boring so if it was for me I would go with the black, but you are cute and fun so #2 or #3 would fit you perfectly! I have a sling kind of like those, but the ones your looking at seem a lot better. Well, good luck and I agree with making sure you look at the Return Policy! I think every store hates me because I love those Return programs!!!

Jazmin said...

I like #3 very cute! And this is probably bad advice but who cares about when you have a boy, you will want something blue and cute and by then your hubby will be a dentist!! JK :) No, but seriously,coming from someone who loves this things, just get the one you think is cutest for your girls now.

melimba said...

#2...that is definitely my vote. Because there are green little squares so you could go with the boy idea later, but also, the big selling point on that one is (besides the super cute pattern) is the great dark brown. A good dark fabric on the outside in case it gets dirty at all. ya know?

I just told Aaron about your news! Boards over?! Yess!!! what a relief!!! and you are getting so close! That is awesome! Kirstin came early too! She was due the 7th and just had Max on the 29th. Something must be in the air. YEA for You!!!! We are so excited for you!
-melis

Jed and Rachel said...

Okay, I know nothing about slings, but I have to say that I like number 2 the best. It's definately the cutest. And remember you're the one who has to wear it and look at it everyday.

Cairen said...

I vote for number three, but I would also get a plain black one if it were me.
Good job to your body for making a little progress!
I can not wait to see what she looks like!

Pin It button on image hover