Family Bath Time!

As I was giving Kate a bath, it turned into a family affair. Emma was facsinated at the way I was washing her and so I grabbed Joe as photographer and took some pictures. Isn't my little chubby bunny so cute? So here are pictures from that little experience.



Here are some random pics of Kate playing on the floor. She gets really calm and just stares at the camera so it's a perfect time to get shots of her. And my awesome camera the my sister gave me does video clips so i've been stocking up on those until I get the cord to transfer them to the computer...which should be hopefully coming soon in the mail...hint hint Katie!!


6 comments:

Jazmin said...

she's soo adorable!!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

So so cute...both of you girls! I'm not ready for baby number two quite yet, but seeing your cute little Kate definitely gives me a little baby fever. Okay, so the heading to my blog...I created it at www.scrapblog.com, but not that you need any help. Hello, your blog looks AMAZING! I wish I could figure out how to do all the fancy stuff you've done to yours.

Jamie Smith said...

The picture where you are holding Kate and she is looking at you is so cute! I can't get over the cheeks! They are so big, don't you just want to squeeze them all day long?

natalie said...

That is so cute that Emma wanted to help! I'm glad you finally got another camera.

The Blaisdell Family said...

So cute. I really do believe Kate could beat up Avery already!!

Chelsea said...

She looks so cute!

Pin It button on image hover