Professional Pictures Here!

On Aug. 20th, I took the girls to JC Penney's to get their pictures. Kate was 6 weeks old and Emma was 23 months old. It was a pretty interesting battle. Kate was fine. Emma was not. She was freaking out and wouldn't get on the table. The only way to calm her down was to give her fruit snacks so most of the pictures, she's chewing or there's food on her teeth. But we eventually were able to get some good ones of them both. Emma wouldn't hold Kate in her lap so they made the illusion that they are close...but they were.

 

 

 

And I had to do this cause I thought it was funny. This is Kate at 6 weeks....
 

This is Emma at 6 weeks... Notice a difference?! We love our chubby bubby!
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

Absolutely adorable!! I think they both look really good. Such cute cute girls! And yeah, Kate is just a little big chubbier than Emma was. I'm glad you got some of Kate sleeping, after 3 kids....I STILL don't have any professional pictures of my babies while they are asleep:(

Jazmin said...

I notice a difference.. the background color!!! they are the same!! crazy! oh, and I love Kate's little dimples, so cute!

The Kerr Family said...

Gorgeous girls!!

Jenni said...

These pictures are so cute! I love it!

katie t said...

SOOOOOOOOO cute!

Cairen said...

That is so cute how you have almost the same picture of both of them! So cute!

Kristen said...

Cuties!

erin said...

Your girls are sooo cute! You should bring them to football games so we can see them more often. :)

Jamie Smith said...

Those are adorable! And you got some really good ones of Emma too! I love the Pride and Joy bow!

Chelsea said...

Those are such cute pictures. It helps that you have such gorgeous little girls!

Jed and Rachel said...

Congratulations on the new baby girl. This is the first time I've been on the internet to see the baby, she's beautiful. Take care.

Jed

Bobbi said...

A-DOR-A-BLE!!! I can't wait to have a little chubby girl of my own!! So sweet!!!

natalie said...

CUTE! Love the pride and joy pics. What a fun idea.

Michelle Cox said...

Oh, such cute pictures. Kate looks quite a bit plumper! So adorable. I love that you have the photos to compare.

Pin It button on image hover