Who knew i'd have this many names?

Erin Smith did this on her blog so I'm trying it out since it looks pretty fun! I'm tagging Jaime B. Jami B. Maggie T. Cairen B. and Katie T. to do this!!

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car): Nick Cavalier

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie): Mint Chocolate Chip Chocolate Chip

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name): L-Zim

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal): Green Cat

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born): Beth American Fork

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first): Zim-Ly

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink): The Pink Ginger Ale

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers): Charles Ladell

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy):
Heavenly Swedish Fish

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ): Gladys Ray

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Botita Bountiful
12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower): Summer Lily

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”): Apple Shirtie

14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree): Frosted Spooners Willow

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”): The Scrapbooking Thunder "Tour"

Isn't that hilarious? I thought so! Oh and again thanks for the advise on sleeping and kids. The past two nights, Kate's been down for bed before 8!! That's what I"m talking about!!

4 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

That is pretty funny. I saw that on I believe Jenni Smith's blog. I like your tour name. I would go on that tour!! I would be your scrapbooking thunder groupy:)

katie t said...

Ok...I did it and it actually came up with some good names! aaaaaaand I sent your camera cords! :)- (that is a smiley face sticking its tongue out hehehe)

The Kerr Family said...

Hmmm, Heavenly Swedish Fish. Sounds interesting!

Jill said...

I like your fun names and the music on your blog! I may have to add a soundtrack to my blog now.

Pin It button on image hover